If you’d like to learn more about the importance of properly handling water damage, black mold, and sewage damage, follow these helpful links:
- Following hurricanes and severe floods, mold may develop and cause serious health problems for people. Read this page from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to learn more.
- Sewage damage is the worst type of water damage and requires extreme decontamination. Learn more about managing this toxic hazard.
- Discover the health risks associated with mold exposure at EPA.gov. Allergies, asthma, and irritation can all be caused by mold.
- Visit this page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to get answers to your frequently asked questions about mold.
- Learn why speed is so important when you’re battling mold on this page from HGTV.com.
If your San Francisco home has suffered from water damage and is in need of professional mold removal, contact Ideal Restoration by calling (888) 419-4279.