Have you learned something about water damage and mold remediation from reading our recent blog posts? To learn more about the harmful bacteria that can spread in a recently flooded home and the importance of having structural damage restored in a prompt manner, browse through the following resources.
- To learn about the link between home water damage and lung disease, visit the American Lung Association’s website.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website to learn about mold problems that plagued the New Orleans area following the Hurricane Katrina disaster.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency offers some essential advice on cleaning up excess moisture in your home following a flood.
- For advice on protecting your home from leak- and condensation-related water damage, visit this informative website.
- On this website, you can find a guide that offers room-specific advice on preventing water damage in your home.
For professional water damage restoration in San Francisco, call Ideal Restoration at (888) 419-4279.